Download Lily's Day Off V4.4 Apk

I love the game but please add some more endings... It gets boring once I've gotten all the endings. And please add some movement to this game, Lily is just stuck in one position. (Make her do things like when she hold the axe and etc.) I thank you in advance for fixing the game so that all of us will have satisfaction and a 5 star rating, I'll be waiting and thank you for making this game! Here we provide Lily's Day Off V 4.4 for Android 4.0++ Lily's Day Off is a visual novel, but not in the typical sense.

As you progress in this game, your actions drastically change characters, story lines, and outcomes.

There are 16 available endings in total, each with its own completely different theme.

Lily also has 6 different outfits she can wear.

*Please note this is an original game by me. It was not translated from Japanese, although I do use some Japanese honorifics and words because of personal preference. Additionally, all character art is done by me!*

Thanks for playing! Enjoy the game!
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Download Lily's Day Off V4.4 Apk
Download Address: Lily's Day Off V4.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download AdPocket 1.1.0.6 Apk Apk

Download Speech Assistant AAC 5.1 Apk Apk

Download Gym Exercises & Workouts 2.71 Apk Apk