Download Escape - The Space Mission V 1.1.4

Escape - The Space Mission V 1.1.4 Download

Very interesting, high level of competition. You can tell it to play a great happiness and fun. I have never played such a game.


Here we provide Escape – The Space Mission V 1.1.4 for Android 2.3.2+ Travel Log of DeepSpaceScout #10

On 113th Day, after returning to scout station, found traces of radioactive fluctuations in the most recent logs. Since
this happening was a usual one, I went by doing mundane tasks. It has been 173 since space colonization started and we still haven"t found any traces of other intelligent life. I was planning on going for scouting again when the systems
space time distortion near the station and in a moment I was awed by the appearance of something I have never seen before.
The ship, that is what I decided to call it, did not respond to any of my communication attempts. As I was thinking of
how to communicate with them, everything turned to red as warning prompts of imminent explosion flooded the system. I just had enough time to flee, using my spacecraft, from what I concluded from that hostile ship. I just hope that I"ll
survive traveling the unknown cosmic space.


Escape – The Space Mission 2016.


if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.



Download Address:Escape - The Space Mission V 1.1.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download AdPocket 1.1.0.6 Apk Apk

Download Speech Assistant AAC 5.1 Apk Apk

Download Gym Exercises & Workouts 2.71 Apk Apk