Download I have collected the MIUI application collection for android

I have collected the MIUI application collection for android Download

I have collected the MIUI application collection, are more distinctive apps, for everyone to do a reference.


Mi Fit



I like the new update, bringing the date to the time display is a welcome addition. Being an occasional night shift worker I wish there was a way to adjust the auto sleep monitor times. Would also like icon adjustments to the app notifications, I use a third party app for that. Other than that quite happy with my purchase! Keep the updates coming!


2016-09-30_092723


GET IT NOW ON APKASK


Tools & Mi Band


Mi Band Tools is the millet bracelet third-party function to expand the application, the interface looks better than the official application of many more custom settings, but will increase the bracelet power consumption.


2016-09-30_093030


GET IT NOW ON APKASK


Mi Remote controller for TV/AC


Mi Remote controller for TV/AC is a millet phone can be your millet box remote control application, the software is very powerful, let you put aside the shackles of traditional remote control, cell phone can also be remote control millet box!


2016-09-30_094322


GET IT NOW ON APKASK


Mi Band Control


The App is good, but the custom colors are not working. Only the green coloured light is blinking. But its still OK since the sounds can be set according to my wish. I use a Mi Band.


2016-09-30_095040


GET IT NOW ON APKASK


MiWiFi Router


Haters gonna hate no need to say bad for this app if you dont know how to use it. i am using it and i love it. simple and best. you can block or set usage limit.


2016-09-30_095800


GET IT NOW ON APKASK


The above is a collection of my collection, a number of relatively simple app, if there are any suggestions, please tell us in the comments.



Download Address:I have collected the MIUI application collection for android

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download AdPocket 1.1.0.6 Apk Apk

Download Speech Assistant AAC 5.1 Apk Apk

Download Gym Exercises & Workouts 2.71 Apk Apk