Download The Perfect And Best Universal TV Remote Apps For Android

The Perfect And Best Universal TV Remote Apps For Android Download

We sorted out a collection of The Perfect And Best Universal TV Remote Apps, are some of the more useful apps, for your reference.


ASmart Remote IR



After losing my tv remote and trying to use the ‘Peel Smart Remote’ that was preinstalled and didn’t work as well I stumbled across this. Peel smart only turned my tv on but refuse to change the channels or volume. I now have this tuned correctly to my tv and all functions work!


2016-09-29_095049


GET IT NOW ON APKASK


SURE Universal TV Remote


Simply put, this is by far the best ir remote app in the market. It is leaps and bounds above the competition. It has everything, it’s easy to setup, and simple to use. It also has nearly every remote ever made already programmed into the app. And if there are many possible remotes, identifying the correct one is a since with their intuitive wizard. This app is more than I expected after fiddling with the other inferior alternatives. So glad I found this one. It has revolutionized my in-home entertainment!


2016-09-29_095410


GET IT NOW ON APKASK


Unified Remote


Unified Remote is a very cool, very practical software, I believe you will like it, and its biggest role is to be able to turn your Android phone into a remote control, you can remotely control your computer, is not cool.


2016-09-29_095700


GET IT NOW ON APKASK


Peel Smart Remote


Found all my provider’s channels, and just found an “other devices” tab. Now sound system working too. Love never having to look for the remote. Even works at my friend’s house! Great app.


2016-09-29_100106


GET IT NOW ON APKASK


Roku


I love it. We just switched from Chromecast because we were constantly having to reset it, or re-login because our shows would cut midstream. I absolutely love Roku, we haven’t had one single problem. Everything runs smooth and loafs quickly. And I also love the remote. That’s s cool feature.


2016-09-29_100629


GET IT NOW ON APKASK


The above is a good collection of our finishing, if you have any suggestions, please tell us in the comments.



Download Address:The Perfect And Best Universal TV Remote Apps For Android

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download AdPocket 1.1.0.6 Apk Apk

Download Speech Assistant AAC 5.1 Apk Apk

Download Gym Exercises & Workouts 2.71 Apk Apk