Download My Contacts V 2.0.8

My Contacts V 2.0.8 Download

Here we provide My Contacts V 2.0.8 for Android 2.3.4++ My Contacts keeps your contact list safe and secure.


If you switch or lose your phone, don’t worry! This is how it works:


Take a backup of your contact list:
1. Download the My Contacts app on your phone
2. Press ”Copy contacts” in the app
3. Your contacts are now safely stored!


Transfer your contact list to your new phone:
1. Download the My Contacts app on your OLD and NEW phone
2. Press ”Copy contacts” on your OLD phone
3. Then press ”Copy contacts” on your NEW phone


You can edit your contact list easily on the web at www.mycontacts-app.com


If you have an old phone, try out our "Transfer Contacts Web Tool” at www.mycontacts-app.com


The service is free of charge.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.



Download Address:My Contacts V 2.0.8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download AdPocket 1.1.0.6 Apk Apk

Download Speech Assistant AAC 5.1 Apk Apk

Download Gym Exercises & Workouts 2.71 Apk Apk