Download Draughts 10x10 - Checkers V 9.2.1

Draughts 10x10 - Checkers V 9.2.1 Download

I like the online game but you need to fix some of these rules. 1. If an opponent gives me an option to capture his pieces I suppose to have the right to capture what I like. The rule can’t force me to capture two pieces instead of one. 2. What makes this game interesting is that someone can be loosing the game at the beginning and end up winning at the end. For example if an opponent has a king or crown piece and I give him my piece for him to capture. If he didn’t do it and end up playing another piece, I have to take his king. This makes the game more interesting. 3. One of the rules of this game is that one can not play one piece. Whether it is a king or just a piece. So if an opponent has one piece and I have two pieces, I win. That is not a draw. Thanks. Fix these rules please….

Here we provide Draughts 10×10 – Checkers V 9.2.1 for Android 2.3.2++ Checkers 10×10 – also known as "International checkers", "Polish checkers", "International draughts", is very popular logic game in the Europe.


International Checkers is a challenging board game that can train your logic and strategic skills. Now you can enjoy the game of checker anywhere you may be, directly from your smart phone.


Features:
* On-line mode
* Ability to save games and continue later
* Ability to disable undo move
* Ability to compose own game position
* Statistics
* One or Two players mode
* Auto-save
* Undo move
* Attractive classic wooden interface and sounds


if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.



Download Address:Draughts 10x10 - Checkers V 9.2.1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download AdPocket 1.1.0.6 Apk Apk

Download Speech Assistant AAC 5.1 Apk Apk

Download Gym Exercises & Workouts 2.71 Apk Apk