Download Tasker V4.8u1 APK

Tasker V4.8u1 APK Download

We all agree that Android is about freedom, customization and, in the end, to put together all the things you’d want you phone does. In short, if it will be with you all day long, it shall at least be the way you need it is.


Tasker does nearly anything that Android OS should do by default. Indeed, it allows to set any known setting in the most useful and creative ways, presetting orders by place and time, scheduling app usage and even linking certain functions to an action. Have an easy example: “I want to connect to wifi whenever I plug it in the charger”. Liked that? Here’s an other: “I want to turn the sound off when I am in the library”. C’mon, I’m sure you’ll like it: “I want to add passwords to this and that app, but leave the rest unlocked”. If you check its developers website, you’ll find quite a few examples and creative ideas to make the most of your Android.


If I have to argue why Tasker deserves a 5 out of 5 rating, I could do it in just one sentence: you can download Tasker or you can go root. Either way, your Android will be as it was meant to be.



Download Address:Tasker V4.8u1 APK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download AdPocket 1.1.0.6 Apk Apk

Download Speech Assistant AAC 5.1 Apk Apk

Download Gym Exercises & Workouts 2.71 Apk Apk