Download Journey - Diary, Journal

Journey - Diary, Journal Download

I’m not to keen on posting pics of all my life events on facebook for the world to see; so I looked for an app that would allow me to keep a private log of life events in nice-looking, user-friendly format like facebook. I came across Journey last year and have been using it ever since. It’s an easy to use, well-designed app that I recommend to everyone. I recently got a new phone and Journey imported everything I had because it automatically backs up. I love this app and definitely recommend it!


Superior diary/ journal experience

– Secret diary with lock: Passcode & Fingerprint

– Markdown shortcuts (In-app Purchase)

– Word and character count

– Create photo / video / sticker entry (Up to 4 photos/ 1 video per entry)

– Keyboard Shortcuts

– Night Mode (In-app Purchase)

– Exclusive fonts Verlag from Hoefler&Co. , Novel Sans

by Atlas Font Foundry and more

– Supports RTL (Any-RTL is unavailable for viewing)

– Reminder


Innovative features

– Sync across devices with Google Drive using In-app data

(Your data is stored privately in Google Drive)

– Swipe between entries for easy reading

– Markdown preview (In-app Purchase)

– Markdown syntax highlighting (In-app Purchase)

– Automatically tracks weather using OpenWeather service, temperature,

location and motion activities (Requires GPS and network connection)

– Manual geotag or tag specific location with Google Places

– Quick add widget

– Stickers

– Publish to Social: Facebook, Twitter, WordPress & Tumblr


Embark on the journey of self improvement towards better life, love and health. Record your daily events, relive the memories & reflect on them. Start journaling today to see how your life experiences will grow in 30 days! Available for Android, Android Wear, Chrome desktop, PC, Macintosh & Journey.Cloud.



Download Address:Journey - Diary, Journal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Darts Match V 1.6.1

Download AdPocket 1.1.0.6 Apk Apk

Download Doont Panic