Download G.I. Joe: Strike V1.0.6 APK
Effortlessly simple controls: check. Popular action hero: yup. Punches and kicks: you got it. The perfect game? Not exactly. G.I. Joe Strike is a pretty standard ‘tap to attack’ affair. The rhythm never really builds and there isn’t much skill involved unfortunately.
Features:
– Easy to use, responsive touch controls are quick to learn, but challenging to master.
– Dynamic, engaging combat featuring a mix of martial arts, swords, and modern weaponry.
– Collect and upgrade 100+ ability cards to strengthen Snake Eyes.
– Venture through several iconic G.I. Joe locations to wipe out the ninja threat.
– Find your rhythm in combat to become the ultimate ninja commando!
Editors Notes:The design is commendable: characters have funky outlines and attacks are bold in a cartoony, vivid way. The introduction of different weapons (i.e. guns as well as hand combat), is welcome. Collectors will enjoy finding the 100 cards available.
Comments
Post a Comment