Download Taptalk: Photo Video Messaging V0.34.6 APK

Taptalk: Photo Video Messaging V0.34.6 APK Download

Real Life Connected

Taptalk is the fastest way to exchange photo and video messages with your family and friends. Just tap someone’s face to send them a photo, or tap and hold their face to send a video. Every photo or video you receive is created just for you. So you know it’s personal.


No filters. No retakes. Share your real life with the people you love, and who love you. In the moment. Exactly the way you are.


“When I moved away, I really missed all my friends from San Diego. But now we send taps to each other all day. It’s like the crew is still together.” -Michael S.


“I woke up to 40 taps from my family. It was amazing.” -Jimmy J.


“The only app my 90 year old grandfather knows how to use on his iPad is Taptalk. He lives 435 miles away, but now we see each other every day.” -Jade C.


“Taptalk is so much better than sms or phone calls for wrangling all the kids and keeping coordinated while running around to all our activities.” -Becca N.


“I got the wolfpack in my pocket.” -Arjun A.


Features:

– Tap to send a photo

– Hold to send a video

– See a satellite map for each tap

– Or, turn off your location for more privacy

– Express yourself by adding text or emoji


So easy your mom can use it. Mine does! =)



Download Address:Taptalk: Photo Video Messaging V0.34.6 APK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download AdPocket 1.1.0.6 Apk Apk

Download Speech Assistant AAC 5.1 Apk Apk

Download Gym Exercises & Workouts 2.71 Apk Apk